Waste Containers, Dumpsters & Bins
Please fill in your delivery address information below to see the price for each type of Roll-Off bin.
NOTE: Waste containers for clean fill, yard waste, or wood have specific handling requirements. Please call us at the appropriate number for personal assistance with your order. For Ontario: 905-475-6356, New Brunswick: 506-855-9783, Nova Scotia: 1-888-545-0557, or Manitoba: 204-594-4298.
Need help choosing the right size container for your project? Click here
- Small Clean Up
- A project like this includes cleaning up your property or getting rid of old furniture. We recommend a 10 yd bin.
- Garage or Attic Clean Out
- A project like this includes cleaning up your attic or garage where you have stored junk and now you want to get rid of it. We recommend a 10 or 14 yd bin.
- Roofing Project
- A project like this includes removing old shingles and reshingling your roof as well as replacing roofing boards. We recommend a 14 yd bin.
- Minor Renovation Project
- A project like this would include one room renovations such as a kitchen or bathroom. We recommend a 20 yd bin.
- Major Clean Out
- A project like this would include cleaning up a whole house to get rid of furniture from multiple rooms as well as cleaning up garages and attics. We recommend a 20 yd bin.
- Construction or Demolition Projects
- A project like this would include building a home or garage as well it includes demolition of old buildings on your property. We recommend a 40 yd bin.
- Major Renovation Projects
- A project like this would include a complete remodelling the exterior or interior of your home. We recommend a 40 yd bin.
Please fill in your delivery address so we can calculate the shipping cost.
*NOTE: If the rental period between drop off date and the pickup date are more than 7 days, the price will be increased by $25 per day over a 7-day period. No discount is given for rental period usage less than 7 days.
Warning! Leaving the ordering pages may cause you to lose your order. Please complete your order before leaving.