Whatever your pick up requirements are, you can depend on Miller’s efficient and consistent service.
All hazardous waste must be disposed of in accordance with federal and local regulations. Whether you require a one time pick up or weekly service, more Manitoba companies rely on Miller to pick up their hazardous waste than anyone else. Miller assumes total liability and ownership of hazardous waste at the time of pick up, meaning that once we’ve removed the waste, you have the peace of mind that it’s being managed responsibly.
We have the people; we have the equipment; we have the expertise.
Miller’s hazardous waste pick up services include:
- Assistance with the generator registration process for Manitoba Sustainable Development
- Quick and accurate quoting
- Pick ups scheduled to accommodate your needs (one time, weekly, monthly, etc)
- Drummed waste
- Lab packing services
- Bulk waste in totes or IBC bags
- Roll off bin removal/replacement
- Experienced technicians providing efficient and friendly service including on site technical guidance
- Completion of movement documentation
- Provision of Certificate of Destruction as required
What our customers are saying:
“Miller responds quickly – which helps us look like we know what we are doing.”
“Great customer service and sales support. Technicians are very helpful. No complaints.”
“prompt service, reliability, expertise”
Miller Environmental Corporation
1803 Hekla Avenue
Phone: (204) 925-9600
Fax: (204) 925-9601