- Complete understanding of the required Hand Signals for spotting vehicles;
- Spotting all required vehicles to the recycle bins or transfer as required;
- Inspect and remove obvious contamination from loads;
- The weighing of vehicles IN and OUT at a reasonable pace to ensure accuracy of tickets and cash transactions
- You will perform visual inspections of loads at scale (only) for contamination purposes as well as direct traffic to proper drop off locations.
- You will review all tickets, cash register and global payments receipts to ensure they are correct and assist with paperwork as required, Answer telephone enquiries, take orders and direct calls.
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment is worn
- Providing exceptional customer service
- General housekeeping duties, yard clean up, Punctual with good attendance
- Ensure you aware of and always work within MWS’s safety guidelines
- Seasonal property maintenance (i.e. snow shoveling, sweeping, litter cleanup)
- Assisting customers with directions, questions, and unloading of material
Successful candidates will have a good understanding of hand and spotting signals. In this position you will be required to stand for long periods of time and be exposed to the different weather elements. You must be a team player and function safely around heavy equipment. General safe working habits are a must. Heavy lifting is required. You may be required to work extended hours, including weekends and holidays so your own transportation is an asset. Six months seniority is required