In the position of Special Collections Driver, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Safe operation of a ¾ Ton Pick-up Truck
· Completion of collection schedules
· Verbal and written communication of all collections
· Efficient and timely pick-up and drop off of residential waste items.
· Must be highly productive and have superior customer services, as you will be the front line contact with the customers.
· This is a physically demanding role so a physically fit lifestyle will be a benefit.
· Flexibility and willingness to help with all business streams as required.
Successful candidates will have
· Valid and clean G Class Licence
· Excellent knowledge of the Coty of Ottawa areas.
· Must be a team player and proven safe working habits
· Previous driving experience is an asset
· Flexibility with your work schedule is a must as start and end times may vary. Some Saturday work may be required.
· Excellent attendance record is a must.