In the position of Skid Steer/Compactor Operator your duties and responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Operation of Skid Steer and Forklift in a safe manner in and around the facility
- Vehicle inspection reports on Skid steer and Forklift Daily
- Inspect the compactor at the beginning and end of each shift to ensure system is operating properly
- Monitor the cages under residue
- Remove a cage when full and replace with an empty cage
- Empty the full cage on the corresponding tip floor
- Assist in removing and replacing residue compactor bins
- Act as a back-up for processing and other general housekeeping duties.
- Loading of trucks and other personal vehicles, as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Successful candidates will have:
- Previous experience operating a Skid Steer and Forklift is an asset
- Ability to work as part of a team with safe working habits.
- Must be available to work occasional overtime and weekends, as required.