What We Offer:
Company paid benefits which include medical, dental and vision coverage, paramedical coverage, travel insurance, boot allowance, pension plan and a family oriented work atmosphere. In addition, we offer many discounts through Perkopolis such as hotel discounts, travel discounts, corporate gym memberships, event tickets & more!
In the position of Service Technician your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to: Completing inspections on recycling equipment such as compactors and garbage chutes, inspections and repairs on waste dumpster bins, completing quoted service orders on a daily basis, completing service calls as needed, providing top tier customer service at all times, and communicating with management and maintenance staff at each location. You will also be responsible for daily circle checks of work vehicles and maintaining material level of work vehicles
· Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
· Previous mechanical, welding, hydraulics and equipment experience is required.
· Intermediate experience and knowledge on electrical and hydraulics systems is desirable.
· Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot faults on electrical and hydraulic systems.
· Post-secondary education in industrial mechanics is considered a definite asset.
· Must possess a valid G license in good standing