- Process and Sort recyclables from the various sort lines throughout the facility
- Inspect and remove contamination from your designated sorting area(s)
- Spot trucks while dumping when required
- Ensure Personal Protective Equipment is worn at all times
- General housekeeping duties
- Punctual with good attendance
- Ensure you aware of and always work within MWS’ safety guidelines
- Read, understand and sign off on all MWS’ Policies and Procedures
- You must be a team player and function safely around equipment.
- General safe working habits are a must as well as and you need to have the ability to stand in one area for extended periods of time.
- Repetitive movement is a key part of this position and will require you to be physically capable of the demanding work requirements.
- You must have six months seniority with the MWS’s and may be required to work extended hours, including weekends and holidays.