In the position of Process Sorter your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Process and sort recyclables from the various sort lines throughout the facility.
- Inspect and remove contamination from your designated sorting area(s).
- Spot trucks while dumping when required.
- Ensure personal protective equipment (PPE) is worn at all times.
- General housekeeping duties.
- Ensure you aware of and always work within MWS’s safety guidelines.
- Read, understand and sign off on all MWS’s Policies and Procedures.
- You must be a team player
- Have proven safe working habits
- Must be punctual with an excellent attendance record
- A valid G class Driver’s License
- Be comfortable to perform repetitive movements and stand for extended periods of time
- Must be available to work late, holidays and weekends, as needed