In the position of Maintenance Coordinator, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with drivers when they bring in pre & post trip inspection reports.
- Support/dispatch the day shift tech or out side repair shops to correct break downs during the day
- Create and close out work orders as well as maintain the preventative maintenance schedules and repairs for waste vehicles using fleet maintenance software.
- Forward updated monthly PM schedules to out source shops and keep the software up to date for these locations.
- Review monthly parts usage reports, daily unit down lists, as well as contacting outside vendors to obtain updates on truck repairs being conducted offsite.
- Process invoices from outside repair shops as well as assist with administrative duties for other locations within the district.
- Order parts and ensure availability as well as maintaining an adequate supply of all parts, fluids, filters, hardware, and shop consumables on a continuous basis.
- Receiving parts into inventory and ensuring that physical inventory quantities and total dollar value remain consistent with fleet and accounting software.
- Ensure that all warranty, core replacements, and credits are properly received.
- Organize maintenance documents to ensure complete vehicle records are available at all times.
Successful candidates will have:
- Strong computer knowledge as well as excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Your ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment is key as well as working in a team environment.
- Must be available to work late when trucks are behind schedule, as well you may be required to work weekends and holidays.
- Previous experience in a shop is a definite asset for this role.
- Previous experience with Fleet Maintenance Pro is a definite asset.