- To service vehicles and trucks.
- Make repairs to all waste vehicles and trucks, including hydraulics and electrical systems.
- Shop maintenance & maintain a clean work area.
- Maintain all required records and files for vehicle maintenance.
- Conduct vehicle maintenance according to established MWS policies and procedures.
- Truck and Transport License
- Ability to diagnose and rectify faults;
- Experience in repairing hydraulic and electrical systems
- Must have and maintain a minimum class 5 license with air brake endorsement
- Must be able to work overtime as required, including weekends, as well as be a Team player.