- Supervise midnight shift technicians and ensure that all midnight shift work is performed safely, cost effectively and in a timely manner
- Coordinate all road calls
- Ensure that the shop and surrounding grounds are clean and organized at all times during the shift
- You will be required to repair waste vehicles and trucks, including hydraulics and electrical as well as shop maintenance.
- You will be required to conduct vehicle maintenance according to established MWS policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Operations Supervisors and drivers in a professional and team-oriented manner
- Process time cards and work orders as necessary
- Licensed Truck and Coach Technician (310T)
- Automotive Service Technician (310S) and DZ driver’s license an asset
- Strong technical knowledge of equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-management and organizational skills
- Able to work extra hours as required
- Must be a team player
- Knowledge of word, excel and outlook an asset