- Supervise afternoon shift technician and ensure that all afternoon shift work is performed safely, cost effectively and in a timely manner
- Ensure that the shop and surrounding grounds are clean and organized at all times during the shift
- You will be required to repair waste vehicles and trucks, including hydraulics and electrical as well as shop maintenance. You will be required to conduct vehicle maintenance according to established MWS policies and procedures.
- Liaise with Operations Supervisors and drivers in a professional and team-oriented manner
- Licensed Truck and Coach Technician (310T)
- Automotive Service Technician (310S) and DZ driver’s license an asset
- Strong technical knowledge of equipment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong self-management and organizational skills
- Able to work extra hours as required
- Must be a team player
Miller Waste Systems Inc.
Miller Waste Systems Inc. has been in operation since 1961. Miller is a leader in waste management, providing governments and industries with a wide range of services in the provinces of Ontario, Nova Scotia, New Brunswick and Manitoba. Miller has over 50 years’ experience in the waste management sector and operates out of 30 locations. We are looking highly capable Lead Hand – 310T to be located at our Miller Waste Systems North Bay location.
Miller Waste Systems Inc., strives to be ‘only the best’. As a privately owned and operated Waste Company we have 50 years experience of providing quality service to all our customers. We have been successful in achieving this goal by providing a family and employee centric environment at all our locations. By providing an industry leading work environment, along with compensation, benefit, and pension programs based on skills, knowledge, experience, and individual performance in a team environment, we continue to grow our business.
Please contact us to see how providing quality service to our customers can help you achieve your career aspirations.