In the position of Lead Hand – Equipment Operator your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Operating the front-end loader, Screeners, and various composting equipment
- Responsible for the timely & efficient processing of materials on a daily basis
- Miller Waste Systems Safety Policies and Procedures compliance as well as continuous improvement to the overall daily operations
- You will help organize all Compost staff, as well as assist with the equipment maintenance, and ensure that safety policies are followed
- You will also be responsible for the operation of this facility as well as maintain responsibility for overall productivity, staffing, shipping and material quality control
- You will need to be able to work in cooperation with other equipment operators, staff and customers
Preference will be given to individuals who have completed the Miller Waste Systems loader training course or a Loader certificate. 6 Months seniority. Previous production line experience is an asset as well as having a mechanical aptitude and knowledge of loader pre-operative checks. Basic computer skills are also required for this position. You may be required to work alternate shifts for training purposes, extended hours, including weekends and holidays. Other duties as required.