In the position of Equipment Operator your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Operating the Front-end loader, Screeners, and various composting equipment
- Responsible for the timely & efficient processing of materials on a daily basis
- Miller Waste Systems Safety Policies and Procedures compliance as well as continuous improvement to the overall daily operations
- You will need to be able to work in cooperation with other equipment operators, staff and customers
- MUST be available for the Afternoon Shift; 2:00pm to 12:00am
- MUST be available Monday to Friday, with alternating Saturday shifts
- Preference will be given to individuals who have completed the Miller Waste Systems loader training course or a Loader certificate.
- 6 Months seniority.
- Previous production line experience is an asset as well as having a mechanical aptitude and knowledge of loader pre-operative checks.
- Basic computer skills are also required for this position.
- You may be required to work alternate shifts for training purposes, extended hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Other duties as required.