In the position of Cube Truck Driver, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Safe operation of a 5 Ton Cube Truck
· Fill-in on a Rear Loader truck for Residential Collections on a as needed basis
· Completion of collection schedules
· Verbal and written communication of all collections
· Efficient and timely pick-up and drop off of bulk recyclable household waste items.
· Must be highly productive and have superior customer services, as you will be the front line contact with the customers.
· Flexibility and willingness to help with all business streams as required.
Successful candidates will have
· Valid and clean DZ Class Licence
· Occasionally will be required to fill-in for residential collections on a Rear Loader Truck
· Excellent knowledge of the City of Toronto areas.
· Must be a team player and proven safe working habits
· Previous driving experience is an asset
· Flexibility with your work schedule is a must as start and end times may vary. Some Saturday work may be required.
· Excellent attendance record is a must.
· This is a physically demanding role so a physically fit lifestyle will be a benefit.