In the position of Administration/Collections Coordinator your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
· Addressing returned mail
· Preparing credits and prepping work for 3rd Party collections may be required as part of this position.
· Processing credit card payments
· The collection and maintenance of accounts as well as resolving customer inquiries
· Maintaining good customer relationships for several locations
· Processing credit applications and credit card payments as well as proposing and maintaining monthly credit hold lists will also be required
· Recommend accounts to 3rd party collections
· Credit card payments and processing
· O/A clean up/apply payments to invoices
· Releasing accounts
· Addressing NSF cheques
You will have a minimum 2-3 years collection experience in a computerized environment; a good working knowledge of both Microsoft Word and Excel is a must as well as the ability to adapt to new systems quickly. Previous experience with Dynamics as well as TRUX software is an asset. You must have very persuasive collection skills as well as a strong focus on customer service. Your excellent interpersonal and communication skills and superior organization skills will make you the ideal person for this position. You must be well organized, have the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, and be capable of working in a team environment.